Job Description (Summary)
All Team Members
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
- Under the general guidance of the Directors assess, evaluate and ensure that long-term and short-term goals of the operation are met.
- To direct and manage all operational activities to maximise product revenue, profitability and quality goals by providing quality service and products to customers.
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Click heading for details
- Implements and evaluates the general business plan and marketing and sales initiatives to ensure optimum customer satisfaction, sales maximisation and profitability.
- Conducts weekly audits of the environment to include bakery and kitchen. Recommends better operational practises, procedures and concepts.
- Utilises leadership skills and motivation to maximise Team Member productivity and satisfaction.
- Develops and maintains systems to ensure customer satisfaction and service improvements. Works pro-actively to minimise complaints.
- Participates in development of promotional programs and campaigns to increase market awareness and penetration.
- Plans and co-ordinates product packages/offerings with Chef and Bakers in line with demand.
- Manages and co-ordinates pricing and preparation of products taking the following into consideration: local requirements, market needs, competition, trends, potential costs and labour costs, availability of products, merchandising and promotions.
Costs / Budgets
- Participates in preparation of annual budget in consultation with Directors.
- Monitors product sales on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and as required.
Human Resources Management and Health & Safety
- Manages all human resources and health and safety aspects to ensure best practice and compliance, to include HACCP.
- Has a passion for great coffee, tea and home made foods.
- Sees and believes in the trend and concept of GAP.
- Has a minimum of three years management experience.
- Has strong emotional intelligence and in turn has an ability to nurture, develop and retain a strong team.
- Innovative – develops and likes trying out new ideas. Ability to contribute to the development of appropriate new products and brand concepts, to include product offering and other retail lines.
- Has a strong commercial awareness.
- Self-driven and proactive with strong attention to detail.
If you think you’ve got the personality, the passion, and the desire to be part of this close-knit team, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Please get in touch with us if you would like further information – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To apply for the position please forward your CV to the same email address.